SHIPPING TIME: 3-5 business days to your door via USPS or UPS.
You need a scope if you:
- enjoy watching live sports
- occasionally spy on your ex
- have regular sightings of a sasquatch and need proof
- like to watch birds and other wildlife in their natural habitat
- have a peg leg and a parrot as a pet (a small monkey will suffice as well)
10x High-quality Optical Zoom. (most out there are between 5x-20x). Typically an 8-13x magnification is good enough when being handheld. Anything above 13x zoom should be stabilized with a tripod otherwise the image will be too shaky at far away distances.
- 42 mm diameter FMC front lens. The front lens is responsible for letting in light, so bigger is usually better. Especially in low light situations at dusk and dawn. A typical diameter range for a handheld monocular is 20mm-50mm.
- Fog proof. " O" ring sealed and nitrogen purged chamber prevents condensation inside the monocular
- Large, comfortable 23mm eyepiece
- Fully Multicoated lenses for maximum light absorption. When light is traveling through a lens it reflects, refracts, and absorbs some of the light thus, several coatings with different refractive indices are needed to cover a wider range of wavelength on one or more of the lens surfaces.
- BAK4 glass prism for superior refraction
- IPX4 - water splash resistant from any direction
- Standard tripod/camera screw mount
- Dual One-handed Zoom. One-handed zoom control via the top-mounted zoom wheel or use the focusing ring near the eyepiece.
- Lightweight (only 9.4oz) and more portable than most binoculars.
Grip-Rite external rubber armor coating to prevent damage and improve grip
Prism monoculars work according to the Kepler telescope principle. Telescopes produce an upside-down image and have a long focal length. Prisms reverse the image between the objective lens and the ocular (eyepiece) to reduce the length of the instrument and to correct the projected image as well as to provide a longer, folded lightwave distance (optical zoom).
- Objective Lens Diameter: 42mm
- Eyepiece diameter: 23mm
- Magnification: 10x
- Field of View: 256FT/1000YDS
- Water Resistance Level: IPX4
- Prism Description: BAK4 phosphate crown glass
- Housing Material: Polycarbonate plastic and rubber
- Lens Coating Description: Fully multi-coated
- Exit Pupil size: 4.2mm
- Twilight factor: 20.5
- Weight: 9.4oz (268g)
1x Nylon pouch
1x Microfiber lens wipe
1x Front and back dust covers