We absolutely love this First Aid kit because it's so stupid simple! Everything is color-coded and labeled. It also includes a quick crash course booklet in administering first aid so you don't accidentally do more harm than good to yourself or others. It folds out flat for ease of access and even has extra space for your own condition-specific prescription medications. Keep one of these at your house, workshop, car, camp, boat, and emergency bag.
NOTE: Bright colors and quick access are great for emergency situations, but be conscious about the type of situation you find yourself in, and whether it's a good idea to let others know that you have medical supplies. In some cases, it might be better to keep it to yourself and not advertise your preparedness.
- Compact design fits easily in your go-bag or your bug out vehicle's glovebox
- Perfect for trucks, boats and other BOVs
- Color-coded label design allows to find things very quickly in a stressful situation
- Includes some extra space for your personal items such as ointments, aspirins, and medications (not included, obviously)
- High-quality bandages, gauze mats, swabs, etc.
- Each of the contents passed FDA standards. Nothing is out of date -- unlike many of the cheaper kits.
- Material: 600D anti-abrasion, water-proof nylon
- Dimensions: 2 sections: 5.5" x 3.14" x 7.4" (14x8x19cm); 3 sections: 7" x 3.5" x 8.7" (18x9x22cm); 4 sections: 7" x 4.7" x 11" (18x12x28cm)
FREE SHIPPING TO USA
In order to give you the best possible price - shipping times will vary by location and distance from our warehouses. Some items will ship separately from multiple warehouses, but the standard shipping time is 10-20 business days to USA.
We handpick our products for their quality, usability and user reviews in order to bring you only the best, expertly curated selection of gear. However, if you're not completely satisfied with your purchase within 30 days after delivery - we'll give you your money back. You come first - it's that simple.
Ordered the wrong size, color, material - no problem! Just reach out to our support team and we'll be happy to process your return or exchange for you.