Unrivaled Ease, Speed & Convenience. No other purifier rivals the speed, simplicity, and effectiveness of GeoPress. In eight seconds, it makes 24 ounces (710 ml) of safe, clean drinking water anywhere on earth. Tap into the world’s water sources and safely drink from sketchy spigots, hotel sinks, murky rivers, wells, or lakes.
Removes global waterborne pathogens (virus, bacteria, protozoan cysts) and filters pesticides, chemicals, heavy metals, and microplastics. Also improves taste, smell, and clarity!
- Capacity: 24 oz (710 ml)
- Weight: 15.9 oz (450 g)
- Height: 10.4" (26.5 cm)
- Diameter (at base): 3.4" (8.6 cm)
- Active Technology: ion exchange, ultra-powdered activated carbon
- Fast Flow Rate: 8 seconds per 24oz (5 liters/minute)
- Removes: waterborne pathogens (99.99% of viruses, 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.9% of protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more
- Filters: particulates (i.e. silt, microplastics, etc.); activated carbon effectively adsorbs chemicals, pesticides, heavy metals, flavors, and odors
- Durability: built tough to perform in harsh conditions and withstand 10 ft drops (full of water) onto concrete
- Cartridge lifespan: rated for 350 cycles (65 gal. / 250L), as “press time” reaches ~25 seconds (or three years have elapsed since first use) it’s time to replace your purifier cartridge
- Cartridge shelf life: stored under proper conditions, an unused (and airtight) purifier cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years
- BPA-Free materials: made from polypropylene #5, food-grade silicone, TPE, ABS food-grade plastic
- Testing standards: independently tested by a certified laboratory to meet or exceed NSF protocol 42 and 53 for pathogen and chemical removal; meets the EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for testing microbiological water purifiers
- Origin: Designed in US; Geopress made in China, purifier cartridge media made in US